Tokens are the artifacts that are obtained by players via completing quests, slaying monsters or successfully eliminating raider camps. Different tokens serve different purposes. Tokens are classified in levels as (from lowest to highest) Copper, Bronze, Black Iron, Silver, and Gold.
Village Creation Token Edit
This is the best Village creation token in Earth Online. It can increase territorial strength on all fronts and beyond the normal level of artifacts.
- 50% increase in attracting settlers,
- 20% increase in attracting special talents,
- 50% increase in crop production,
- 20% increase in proficiency of production skills of residents,
- 20% increase in experience for soldiers.
- Get one Emperor grade Summoning Talisman.
Exclusive: Talent breakthrough success rates in this territory are increased by 10%.
- 50% increase in attracting immigrants,
- 16% increase in attracting special talents,
- 40% increase in crop production,
- 16% increase in skilled worker productivity,
- 16% increase in military promotion.
Evaluation: A unique item, cannot be dropped, untradeable
Black Iron Edit
Merger Token Edit
After use, one can merge the subsidiary territory village creation token with a current city.
Summoning Token Edit
Summons a historical figure to the city. Level of historical figure depends on the rank of Summoning Token.
Emperor grade Edit
Summons a random Emperor grade historical figure to work for Lord player.
King grade Edit
Summons a random King grade historical figure to work for Lord player.
Contract scroll Edit
Scroll that let's player contract an animal or a beast.
Types of contract scrolls:
- basic - greater probability of binding level 30 or lower creatures (priced at 100 gold coins at the Market in Chapter 61)
- intermediate - greater probability of binding level 60 creatures (priced at 500 gold coins at the Market in Chapter 61)
- advanced - greater probability of binding level 80 creatures (priced at 3,000 gold coins at the Market in Chapter 61)
Animals at level 80+ cannot be contracted by contract scroll.